A stock market is a place where buyers and sellers interact with each other for trading purposes. When the buyers purchase company shares, they become the company’s shareholders. A claim means holding a percentage of ownership of the company. Traders get additional benefits by having a stake like a dividend, bonus issue, right issue, etc. An individual shareholder’s premium will depend on that particular company’s profit and losses.
A Demat or dematerialized account is an electronic account that holds financial assets and securities like bonds, equity, shares, mutual funds, and ETFs in a digital format. We mainly open our Demat accounts with the help of a broker, and National Securities Depository Limited and Central Depository Services Limited maintain them.
Advantages Of Using A Trading App:
- Security: Now, we can invest in stocks with Biometric-based login and end-to-end encryption.
- Interface: A stock trading app is simple and has a user-friendly interface. Therefore, we can buy stocks with a clean and intuitive user interface offering live P&L monitoring, including personalized and predefined watchlists.
- Commodity Trading: It helps us view the option chain with integrated OI graphs for in-depth analysis.
- Forex Trading: We can now trade and exchange currency using a simplified online platform. We also get flexible margin amounts with a convenient repayment facility.
- Virtual ATM: A trading app offers some exclusive benefits. It includes transferring funds to our account within a few minutes of selling our shares without additional cost.
- Quick Tracker: It is straightforward to track our favorite stocks and future or option contracts from our trading account with lightning-fast streaming charts and adjustable time intervals.
- Invest In Equity: A trading account is essential to invest in ready-made and curated baskets of best-in-class equity stocks with a proven track record.
- Integrated Research: A stock market app provides various investment options that offer excellent research recommendations.
- IPO & FPO: A stock trader gets real-time updates on various ongoing and upcoming IPOs and FPOs with detailed coverage. They can also make quick transactions using multiple payment options, including NEFT, IMPS, UPI, net banking, etc.
- Ease Of Trading: It is possible to buy or sell orders using a single app. It allows us to generate buy and sell order tickets through their free share platform from any symbol in our watchlist.
Excellent Services It Offers:
- We get real-time data and information and can also access the expert research team on the app.
- It provides live streaming market updates, including BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty stock prices.
- Moreover, we get the detailed information regarding MCX commodities and various forms of currency trading.
- It gives quick and easy guidance on investing in the domestic stock market through initial public offering and follow on public offering.
- Advanced technical charts on the app benefit all beginner and advanced traders to get an overview of the stock market before investing.
Most importantly, we should build a robust investment portfolio with the app’s help. A portfolio is nothing but the collection of investments owned by the investors. An investor’s portfolio may contain just one stock or multiple stocks. In addition, it includes different financial instruments like futures, options, bonds, stocks, debentures, etc.